Thursday, August 22, 2013

Store Update!

Below is the store update for the week!

I'll have another update in a couple of weeks consisting of reissued albums by Carcass and Bolt Thrower from Earache. I have been noticing stores are charging quite a bit for those reissues. My prices on those will be much lower and that goes for my other import titles that I carry as well. I'm just looking to get these awesome releases to as many people without gouging on prices. I approach my pricing the way I approach my record buying; by thinking of what I usually want to pay for a new album, especially if they are widely available for the most part.

Store link: Wax Deli Distro

New Arrivals:

Bastard - "Wind of Pain" LP
Crazy Spirit - "I'm Dead" 7"
Cryptopsy - "Blapsphemy Made Flesh" LP
Mutant Video - "Missing Fingers" CS
Sex Prisoner - "State Property" 7"

Restocks:

Framtid - "Defeat of Civilization" LP



Sex Prisoner








Crazy Spirit




Cryptopsy





Framtid





Down to my last copy of the below titles!
Altered Boys - "S/t" 7" EP
Bastard - "Wind of Pain" LP
Church of Misery - "Master of Brutality" LP
Church of Misery - "The Second Coming" LP
Dreamdecay - "Fern" LP 
Dreamdecay - "N V N V N V" LP 
Gasmask Terror - "Daggers" 7"
Hoax - "3rd" 7"
Hoax - "Caged / Sick Punk" 7"
Horseback - "Impale Golden Horn" LP
Hum of the Druid - "Norse Fumigation" LP
Human Remains - "When Forever Becomes Until" 7"
Inevitable End - "The Severed Inception" LP
Iron Lung / The Process - Split 7"
Jesus Lizard - "Goat" LP 
Källarbarnen - Untitled LP 
Kim Phuc - "Copsucker" LP 
Light Yourself On Fire - "Intimacy" LP
Ludicra - "ST" LP
Merchandise - "Children of Desire" LP (FIRST PRESS)
Midnight - "Satanic Royalty" LP w/ Poster 
Negative Approach - "10 song" 7" 
Negative Approach - "Nothing Will Stand In Our Way" LP
Negative Approach - "Tied Down" LP
Neon Piss - "Close the Door / Burn" 7"
Pekka Airaksinen - "One Point Music" LP
Rager - "Feculent Emesis" 7" EP
Redflesh - "Raw War" 7"
Shoppers / Panzram - Split 7"
Sutekh Hexen - "Behind The Throne" LP
Sutekh Hexen - "Shadows" 7" 
The Faith / Void - Split LP 
Total Control - "Henge Beat" LP 
Urban Blight - "Total War" 7" EP
V/A - "Drum Machine Madness" 7"
Vaccine - "Dead Inside" 7" 
Violet Poison - "Awakening Messiah" LP
Vordr - "St" 7" EP
White Lung - "Sorry" LP

No comments:

Post a Comment